Step 1. Read the rules!
Be sure to read my commission infos.
Commission Info 2015 - Patreon only!!
Commissions are closed on dA! CHECK out MY PATREON PAGE TO HAVE A SLOT!
echiax - Shikei (Painting, full body, full background + animal)
I CAN DRAW:
BOYS LOVE/GIRLS LOVE
I CAN COLOR OTHER PEOPLE'S ARTWORK!
I WON'T DRAW:
CHARACTERS WITH REFERENCES FROM HERE AND THERE
THINGS IN DIFFERENT STYLES
PRICE SAMPLES (Digital Art):
Sketch Bust + Fast Shading = 35$
Anyway, here is a summary, in case you're superlazy:I can draw:
OCs, animals, Boys/Girls love, Gore, Kemonomimi, Color other peoples lines, siamese twins but they count as two characters!
I CAN'T draw:
porn, furries, characters with too many references from here and there, in a style different to mine, portraits.I'm offering digital art commissions only and paintings.
Here are the prices lists (click on the images to enlarge):
I need references to work on your characters, otherwise I can't accept the commission.
Commissions on Patreon can't be refunded (this doesn't depend on me but it's a rule of the site), so you really have to be sure you want to commission me.
Remember it may take more than one month for me to finish your commission.
Step 2. How to pledge on Patreon!
1. Go to my main Page on dA. Scroll the page a bit, on the left you'll see a link to my Commission info. Click it.
2. Check infos and prices. Sample: you want a Bust Grey scale commission...
If you wanted a colored fullfigure with additional character, price would have been: 110$+40$= 150$. You can ask me via note if you're not sure about the total.
3. So, back to our grey scale bust. It costs 60USD. Check out the sample art preview to be sure is the commission you really want.
4. Go on my PATREON PAGE and select the 15$+ pledge!
5. Change the amount from 15$ to 60$! No subtractions or sums needed! Add +100$ in case you want your commissions to be private/for commercial use.
Yep, just as I told you. No subtractions/sums needed. Just 60$!
6. Yep, now Patreon needs confirmations and stuff.
7. But first be sure to select your Payment method!!
8. Click 'Confirm and Pledge'.
9. If you want to make a one-time
donation, you can pledge any amount and delete your pledge once you receive a verification email that your pledge was successfully charged. Just delete your pledge and you won't be charged again.
Step 3. When you're ready to send references...
WRITE ME A PM ON PATREON FILLING THE FORM BELOW.
IF THERE's SOMETHING MISSING IN YOUR DESCRIPTION I'LL ASK YOU PERSONALLY.
YOU MUST ADD VISUAL REFERENCE IN THE SAME NOTE.
As I said previously, if you want to use a work for Commercial purposes you need to add an additional 100$ which will cover every commercial use, from Covers to inner part of books, to Ebooks etc.
- TYPE OF COMMISSION: (DIGITAL ART, PAINTING + any addition: sketch, lineart, colors, flat greyscale, add. characters, etc...)
- NAME OF THE CHARACTER:
- THE CHARACTER CREATOR (nickname and link to dA, FB or Tumblr):
- NUMBER OF CHARACTERS IN THE PICTURE:
- CHARACTERS REFERENCES: 3 picture max (more just in case of small design particulars)
- CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS: only if necessary, 5 lines is enough. Be brief!
- CHARACTERS POSITIONS AND INTERACTIONS:
- DETAILS, PERSPECTIVE, EXPRESSIONS, BACKGROUND, OTHER REQUESTS: everything I should know before I start working on your commission.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- I accept payments IN ADVANCE and VIA PATREON only
- ”$” symbol means USD
- It may take me up to one month to finish your commission. So be patient!
☆ I will send you the ultimate work in FULL SIZE downloadable via Sta.sh (resolution 300 dpi).
☆ My works are only available in DIGITAL format.
☆ Every work may take up to 1 month.
☆ If you want to buy a PRIVATE work (which won't be shown on the internet) or a COMMERCIAL work, you have to pay a flat fee of 100$: you're paying for the rights to use the work and make money over it.
☆ "Preview included" means that I can only make 3 major changes of the sketch.
☆ If you want my signature on the work just let me know.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MY COMMISSIONED WORK
☆ Sharing it on the web (but do not forget credits!)
☆ Using it as a signature, avatar on the web (on DeviantArt too)
☆ Making it a gift for a friend
☆ Coloring it (credits ...)
☆ Modifying it (Credits, please!!)
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO WITH MY COMMISSIONED WORK
★ Selling it, uploading on a private site where you must pay something to enter…(If you want to sell it, you can still pay +100$ of commercial use)
★ Pretending it was made by yourself (in short, STEALING)
★ Re-posting it in your dA Gallery or claiming it as yours
★ Removing my signature
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO...
★ Share finished commissions, WIPs, process videos, and finished sketches on DevianART, Tumblr, Patreon, Facebook or Y! Gallery but only you will have access to the fullsized file.
★ Print the commission for my personal use only to show it in my portfolio. You will receive credits.